At Moments To Treasure Books, your personal privacy is paramount in paving the way to our successful future online. Customer's personal information, including your email address, will never be sold, bartered, traded, or other wise abused.
In order to demonstrate our firm's commitment to you, and protect your privacy, we'd like to share our policies on information gathering, customer privacy, security, returns, unsolicited email, and more..
1. Your Personal Information: Our sites use forms for information requests and orders. Contact information from all forms (including name, address, email address, payment info, etc.) is used to process and deliver orders and mail information about our company to our customers. At no time do we share any of this information with any other person or company. Any financial information our customers submit, such as credit card number and expiration date is used only to charge the customer for the products and services they are purchasing.
2. Information security and quality: We intend to protect the quality and integrity of your personally identifiable information. We have implemented appropriate technical and managerial procedures to maintain information that is accurate, current, and complete. We will make a sincere effort to respond to your requests to correct personal information inaccuracies in a timely manner. All secure orders are processed using SSL technology via secure server. All customer contact information including credit card number and name and address is guarded with the utmost security and discretion.
3. Return Policies: We offer a "no questions asked" 30 days money back return policy on all products purchased from this Moments To Treasure Books web site. If you're not 100% satisfied, please let us know, for a full refund!
4. Unsolicited email: We do not use, nor do we condone the use of unsolicited bulk email. Validated complaints against our affiliates/associate/referral partner/dealer result in cancellation of their account(s). We take this issue very seriously. Please report any incidents of unsolicited email purportedly from, or mentioning Moments To Treasure Books, any of our products, our registered business name, or our registered domains names (momentstotreasure-books.com) to: Abuse@momentstotreasurebooks.com for a prompt and personal reply. All matters will be investigated and dealt with promptly.
5.Subscribe/Unsubscribe:Through one of our subsidiaries, we do offer a free e-zine, called the Canadian Web Source Newsletter. We never rent this opt-in list of email addresses. We do however, offer sponsorship advertising in each issue and send special alerts and promotion/ sale announcements to our subscribers from time to time. Subscribers may opt-out of receiving any future messages, simply by replying to any such email with unsubscribe in the subject line, and they will be removed from our database, forthwith.
6. Business relationships: Our Moments To Treasure Books web sites contain links to other Web sites. Moments To Treasure Books is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites, so we ask that you exercise good judgement at all times.
Disclaimer (Legal Stuff they make us put in.)
Information, documents, and all other contents provided on our Moments To Treasure Books web site(s) are provided in good faith. The sites linked to, from the Moments To Treasure Books web sites, have been checked for authenticity, however, are not under the control of Moments To Treasure Books.
The appearance of advertisements on sites linked to, and viewpoints expressed therein are strictly the opinions of its authors, and does not necessarily constitute endorsement or agreement by Moments To Treasure Books. Visitors accept full responsibility for exercising due diligence, before purchasing any products, services, or any joining opportunities.
Moments To Treasure Books, a registered company in the province of British Columbia - Canada, cannot be held responsible nor liable for any contents (including, butnot limited to, links to other Websites, transactions, information, materials)available at such linked websites.
Neither, Moments To Treasure Books, any of its subsidiaries, nor its employees and/or contributors can be held responsible for any loss, injury, or damage, direct or consequential, resulting from your choosing to use, of any information presented here. (Thank you)
Acceptable Use Policy
We do not allow any illegal activity including, but not limited to pornography, links to pornographic web sites, spamming or illegal software.
We do not allow any conduct that violates regulations, or normally accepted practices within the Internet community, whether or not expressly mentioned in this Policy.
We reserve the right at any time to disallow activities that might in any way damage Moments To Treasure Books reputation.
Back to Top
Contact Moments to Treasure Books
We can be contacted:
Moments To Treasure Books
275 Baylis Rd.
Phone: 1 (250) 752-2505 (Message friendly)